Recommendation Air Hauler 2, The skypark, etc

I’m sorry for my English.

What do you recommend me?

I have never used them and I don’t know which one to choose. I want to do missions that I can pilot, but with Cessna, Bonanza, TBM in VR. I don’t like flying big airplanes.

I have seen that the most complete is Air Hauler 2, but I have doubts with The skypark because you can manage it in the simulator without changing the window.

Thank you!

I personally do not see the point on mission creators like Neofly - On-air - skypark.

I can choose from 39000 start and end points myselve in FS2020. I do not need a program to pick it randomly for me

Air Hauler has the most in dept “airline manager” functions BUT NOT ENOUGH.
Also buggy

For me there still is a huge gap in serious in depth airline manager software to create imaginary airlines.

Played on air but stopped … bought AH2 but its just not “it”

If you are looking for a super easy modern UI which creates missions and will introduce you to flights from A to B that you never would normally choose, together with filters to search by distance (and hence time it takes to complete), aircraft (so you can specify missions by your preferred plane) and minimal “airline management” activities (because sky park takes care of this for you and you dont need to grow an empire/ hire pilots etc) then choose Sky Park.

You can download .PLN flight plans into Sky Park, but Sky Park does not talk to MSFS (ie. you choose your mission in SKy Park and then MSFS recognises your choice and loads the plan). I dont know whether you can do the above in AH2 as have only used it a couple of times but found it a bit cumbersome to navigate.

With SkyPark, you can spawn on the runway (with your cargo on board) so you can do a “quicker” flight if you choose)

Air Hauler is more complicated, requires much more time to manage in between flights and its UI is not so intuitive.

I bought AH2 first then Sky Park. If I had been happy with AH2, I wouldnt have spent more ££ on Sky Park, but I’m quite glad I did. That said, Sky Park is missing the strategic side that AH2 has at the moment (I think it may be added going forward). In other words, beyond being pretty, easy and fun to use and generating missions, there is no overall “objective” and you cant spend your money on anything from what I can tell.,

Personally, doing checklists for aircraft at cold and dark start up, and the time is takes to load the game means I dont have the appetite to also spend 20/30 minutes minimum managing AH2 stuff as well. I prefer Sky Park, but it depends on what you want to get out of it. If you have any specific questions about either platforms to help you decide what to go for, feel free to post them and I will do my best to answer them.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your responses.

I don’t want to get too complicated in managing companies, etc. I’m looking for a tool to add alternative flight routes that I can’t think of and fly them.

Does Skypark introduce emergencies in flight (engine failure, battery, etc?

I really wanted Flight simulator to finally come out with VR and with this version I’m really looking forward to it. I went from FSX to P3D and Xplane for VR and now I’m finally back to my favorite.
I want a tool that suggests flights that I would not think of and discover new places.

Thkns!

No Sky Park (SP from now on) does not introduce such emergencies. Important to note that SP does not “talk” to MSFS at all, so you cannot input for example “I want engine failure during my next flight” and expect this to occur in the sim. It is far more basic than that as an addon. I can’t remember, but I’m pretty sure AH2 (and no other similar program either) have this capability.

But to suggest flights as you said it is good and I think it continues to generate random flights daily, so you wont run out of options. My bad - I havent read the manual yet!

You can also have a look at FS Economy: fseconomy.net

You can use this excellent free addon for failures RandFailuresFS2020 for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS

The following two are great too, but they are payware:

https://tfdidesign.com/pacx.php

I have to agree completely with this post!

Try a free software before a payware, only to decide what you want finally before buy a payware product.
NeoFly give you missions and is fast to fly.