Red Rocks, Sedona, AZ - The Movie

A little tour of the Red Rocks around the Sedona Airport (KSEZ).

ADD-ONS/TOOLS:

Carenado Cessna 170
X-Codr Designs Sedona Red Rocks
Flight Control Replay

Music: The Colonel - Zachariah Hickman (YouTube Music Library)

Edited in Adobe Premiere Pro

6 Likes

Nice movie!

1 Like

This looks interesting too:

1 Like

Yeah, I tried it a while ago. It looked good, but it was very heavy on the performance. I’m talking a 10-15 fps drop, whereas I didn’t notice any performance issues with the scenery I used.

I might give it another try, now that my general performance is higher, thanks to some updates and a graphics card upgrade. But back then it lowered my performance to unusable levels.

He also did the Arches National Park:

Picked this up last night after watching @Jigsaw407 's movie(thank you for that) :+1:. Scenery pack currently part of summer sale too. I have to say Sedona now looks fantastic :heart_eyes:. The default scenery was ok, but not how I remember the place. This add on reminds me of how nice the area was when I visited here 20 odd years ago (we stayed at a motel on the airport mesa, a very memorable location). This scenery really captures the buttes and colors. Very nice to just go cruising around and sightseeing/chilling. Definitely recommend this add on albeit a limited area. Now if someone could just do the whole southwest :cactus:like this! :wink:

A few screengrabs

2 Likes

Nice shots! Glad you like it.

1 Like

Thanks. Yes great add on. Will go spend more virtual time there now. Will need to dig out my old photos to compare.