[Release] Kaluga International Airport Grabtsevo Tsiolkovsky, Russia

Hello. This is my first simulator release. For the first time I chose the Small International Airport of Kaluga.
Kaluga Airport is located in Russia and serves Kaluga and the surrounding regions.
In 2014, after a global reconstruction, Kaluga airport received international status. It accepts both domestic and international flights. Due to its convenient location, the airport is closely connected with the Volkswagen Group. Take an unforgettable flight between the most beautiful cities in Russia or take passengers to Europe or make them happy by showing them the most beautiful lands of the Mediterranean Sea, Black and Red Seas. Alternatively, take a delegation of Volkswagen board members to Wolfsburg.

The airport accepts modifications of the Airbus A319, A320 series, Boeing 737-800, CRJ-550-700-900-1000. It has a runway 2200 meters long.

The airport has implemented detailed interiors and exteriors of the main buildings. The entire area around the airport was also implemented. Custom apron.

Link to scenery simMarket: SCENERY CREATION - KALUGA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT GRABTSEVO TSIOLKOVSKY, RUSSIA MSFS
I would be grateful if someone wants to support a novice developer.

scenery-creation

6 Likes