[RELEASE] Slightly Delayed Simulations D66 Delta Junction Airport

After developing sceneries for over three years, I’m delighted to announce that Delta Junction Airport is now available for MSFS over at Simmarket!
It’s by no means perfect and I expect to make many updates making the quality better and better with each one, but I’m proud to have gotten to a stage like this, where I can truly see the progress between the last couple of years and now.
In terms of the future of D66, I plan to offer improved optimization, nearby landmarks and buildings, continue fixing the Delta River (and its 304,608 streams) and much more!
If you do happen to stumble upon this and decide to try it out, please send me feedback either through Discord or here, as I’d love to hear how I can get this to improve to as high quality as possible.

Have a fantastic day!

3 Likes

Delta Junction has been updated with a small update!
In version 1.0.1, all buildings and some objects have been upgraded to include LODs (which probably should’ve been there in the first place), which should hypothetically improve performance around the region. In addition, there was a wonky looking texture on the shed at the Rapid Air Service building which has been resolved, along with fixing the poles to be significantly less thick, because as you can see in the above screenshots they were abnormally massive for some reason.
Expect to see an update in the next couple of weeks including some fun regional landmarks and other whatnots :slight_smile:
Cheers!

1 Like