(RELEASE version 1.0.0) Salt Lake Air Race with timer | craigr

https://flightsim.to/file/48784/salt-lake-air-race

download link above.

Hi Want something else to use your reno and acrobatic planes?
I have for you the 1st of hopefully more freeware air racing courses.

This 1st course is set in Salt Lake USA your able to use the course without a timer but there is a link in add-on description to have the ability to time your races accurately. Also includes penalties for cutting pylons or flying to high.
in the race tracker it has a leaderboard to compare your time with others and to show your times in each aircraft you fly round the course.

I’d class this course as easier I plan to have a variety of race course with varying difficulty
This course is suitable for any of the msfs planes used for the reno air race add-on, have also been able to use some jets too.
Your free to try the race in any plane you wish.
I have added poi for the race location and for all the gates, but to find it can search for KENV Wendover airport the race location is near by.

Please feel free to leave any comments, questions and feedback.
Also appreciate if you enjoy the course if you would leave a rating and short review via the link at the top of this post.

Look forward to seeing what times others can hit on this track. I believe my best is a 2:23.18

Make sure to check out my other course: (RELEASE version 1.0.0) Lake Geneva Air Race with race timer | craigr

Here are some screenshots & video:

1 Like