Release version for AAU3?

what is the current release no., I can’t find anything concrete after the last update?

Hi @citation66,
See:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/release-aircraft-avionics-update-3-now-available/657031

Version is: 1.38.2.0

1 Like

many thanks for your response.

I also had the update today when I started MSFS2020
was very confused at first as to what the update was…

Now I’m up to date, I thought it had something to do with my MSFS2024 pre-order, because I changed something in the Xbox settings… :blush: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nothing updated for me when I launched the sim not long ago. Tho I also don’t mind as I don’t have interest in any of the AAU3

the update was reported to me via the XBox app, because I check via the XBox before each start of the MSFS2020 whether there are updates…

I use Xbox console

If you were enrolled in the SU15 Beta for consoles, this update will not show up. If you are still in that beta, you can exit from it and then the AAU3 update should so up.

@citation66 @twenty4fan9O,
I’ve moved all our post from the other topic as the other topic was for missing world hub airports. :slight_smile:

There was a delay of approximately two hours between non-beta and beta players receiving AAU3, but the update should now be available to all players regardless if they are enrolled in the Beta test group or not.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

2 Likes

thank you, I’m not in beta, I just wanted to know which version is the latest version…

On startup I see Release 1.38.2.0 ?

That is indeed the current version: [Release] Aircraft & Avionics Update 3 Now Available

1 Like