[RELEASED] IniBuilds Messerschmitt Bf 108 Taifun

Yes, what I noticed is that it is worth giving the trim to the range between 0 and -1 and pushing the stick forward slightly during the take off run, so that the tailwheel breaks off as soon as possible, sticking to the ground to min. 100 km/h and then take off.

MSFS still has a problem with taildraggers, once they promised to fix it, but there is still a problem with wind of more than 5 kts on the side, even a light one. This is still a big problem for planes with rear weel in MSFS, from my old tests, the wind hits the flight model around 35-45kts, then the rudder suddenly kicks with full force and the model starts to turn and its near impossible to do take off run from the center of the airstrip. After all, it doesn’t work like that in real life, you can immediately touch the rudder and compensate for the wind during take-off increasing tension and tilting, not just at a certain speed. However accordind MS/Asobo its fixed already (also my topic) [BUG LOGGED] Flight model - issue during take off and acceleration, physics on the ground so maybe its possible to do something in the model now to improve this stability and rudder efficiency? Very good handling during take off run has FSX/P3D or DCS/IL-2, I dont know why we have this bug in MSFS still, important part of each flight.

I think good idea to test it’s: Peenemunde airfield (Germany) EDCP + real weather.

1 Like