I know this has been the labor of love the the team for a while now, including holding off a few launches for this to be up to standards, so being as Ljubljana is one of, if not my favorite place in the world this was an instant buy. I am just loading in now so don’t have any pictures myself but thought would share some from the store page with the product info.
"Ljubljana. The vibrant capital of Slovenia, where the warm breezes of the Mediterranean sea meet the cool foothills of the Alps, this charming green city’s airport now comes to life in MSFS in fine detail and stunning precision never seen before. Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport is located on the outskirts of this young country’s capital and is known as the hub and headquarters of the former Adria Airways and has a 3300m runway with passenger, cargo, maintenance and training facilities.
A brand new, state of the art terminal has just opened as of July 2021. This state of the art terminal, as well as the entire airport contains over 150 handcrafted 3D models with advanced, industry leading PBR texturing. This scenery package brings one of Europe’s upcoming hubs to the comfort of your own computer at levels of staggering reality unseen before. Scenic Routes have always aimed to depict reality several classes higher. Exceptional scenery design and make this a must-have addon for your home sim.
- Over 150 3D models with advanced breathtaking PBR texturing.
- Hyper realistic ground imagery.
- Updated airport data for stands and taxiways.
- Animated flags based on wind speed and direction.
- 10+ real-world cars and predominant static aircraft.
- Interior modeling and texturing of all “visible” areas of both terminals.
- Animated busses and Go Karts.
- Precision placement of edge and taxiway lights based on real-world placement.
- Re-done Navaids based on 2021 AIP lat/long data.
- Animated Jetways.
- Realistic tracks & oil stains.
- Fully matched realistic dynamic lighting and window emissives.
- Fall/winter seasons friendly.
Airport security and grounds crew equipment.
Enjoy flying the Slovenian Skies and leave a like on our Facebook page!"
Well worth a look in my view and if you do decide to pick up I hope you enjoy! Happy flying!