[RELEASED] Mini-500 | Got Friends

Mini-500 Version 1.0.7. Official Update
We apologize for not catching this upon release…
Special thanks to @westereq for reporting this issue

Changelog:

• Fixed Collective Animation Issue (Removed Old Coding)

Once again, I sincerely apologize for not catching this issue during testing.
We thank you for your support and always keeping us honest on our updates.

Extra Information:
To clarify, if you downloaded either the “Economy” or “Sky4Sim” optional Replacement Packages from our website in the past for prior versions of the Mini-500, please delete them from your Community Folder before using the new v1.0.7. update. These features are now built into the Mini-500 by default and we will be phasing out all replacement packages in the future for our other products in a similar matter.

Download Available on our Website and Marketplace Version has be Re-Submitted.

7 Likes

Oh my!
One of my favorite games ever.
That means I’m old hahaha. Thanks for sharing that shot.

4 Likes

I remember it fondly too! Imagine the outcry of “it’s only 7 fps, undrivable!” these days :slight_smile:

Actually I think 7 is an overestimate :slight_smile:

i purchased the Got Friend Mini 500 from Market Place, when can i expect an update to the latest release…?

Thanks for the info

Testing is complete, Microsoft has signed off for release. I would say 90% chance you get it this Thursday. Cheers!

5 Likes

I’m still flying this stunning helicopter and my pilot has just clocked over 300 hours in it
It’s just amazing

5 Likes
6 Likes

Go on take a :eyes: you know you want too, yes it maybe quirky and surreal but welcome to my :earth_africa:

2 Likes

Nice job! I created this track for them and never thought of doing laps in the air. Gonna have to try this!

How about in the GeeBee? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You’ve done an astounding job, great details and so much fun. I’ll keep an eye out for more of your work👀
Might have to try give the GeeBee a flight when we get back from PNG