[RELEASED] Wilga 35/80 Series | Got Friends

This looks stunning, and I can’t wait!

2 Likes

8 Likes

Any chance of getting the manual pre-release? (There is a manual… right?)

Still in works, when I’m done with the manual, I’ll drop it here for pre-release

9 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

Tease me, tease me,
tease me, tease me baby.
'Til I lose control…

Why did they have to make it so **** ugly? I know, I know. Beauty is the eye of the beholder. But just look at it!

1 Like

I’ll still buy it on day one, of course.

wow, that’s a blast from the past… :slight_smile:

The Polski Fiat of the skies :rofl:

Classic!!

5 Likes

I think the Wilga is beautiful in its peculiar way. I have yet to see an angle that I didn’t like, which can’t be said of all aircraft.

Or in other words: gimme, gimme, gimme!

2 Likes

It’s like the PC-6, a particular beauty and the charm of the simple and effective.
And at least they will never go out of style !

1 Like

True, that!

1 Like

I’d say Wilga looks as if it was a polish response to ornithopters known from Dune novel. :slight_smile:

Wilga means “golden oriole” (a bird) in Polish, but for me it looks way more like a dragonfly, but who outside Poland would be able to pronounce “Ważka”. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Vashhhka :wink:

1 Like

Utilitarian, not ugly!! Shes a workhorse.

2 Likes

10 Likes

For all those wanting to see the different dashboard and Avionic configurations coming with the Wilga. We choose to represent 3 different generations of equipment for completely different simming experiences…!

LEGACY (PZL factory spec), MIDLIFE (American import modifications) and MODERN (Our take on a Bush Modded Avionics Suite)

All versions are offered in Polish and English Decals.
LEGACY: 35A, 35H, 35P
MIDLIFE: 80, 80H, 80P
MODERN: 35X, 80X

10 Likes

Hey Everyone!

We are extending the Beta Testing of the Wilga past our initial timeframe to ensure the sounds are as good as they can be. Thank you all for the patience and support!

Aside from sounds, we are in VERY good shape. Everything has taken shape and we are just doing minor clean-up.

Cheers!

Some Previews:

19 Likes