[RELEASED] Wilga 35/80 Series | Got Friends

PROJECT ANNOUNCEMENT:

As you may have noticed from some of the teasing going on in the Discus-2c Premium Trailers, our next project is the iconic Polish built PZL-104 Wilga 35A. No definite timeline on a release just yet, but rest assured, for a project of this caliber, our team is giving it our all to make it an experience like no other. Keep an eye out on MSFSAddons for an article (in a week or so) detailing the projects development thus far. We will share further developement and screenshots on this thread as time progresses.

Credits to GotGravel for this beautiful screenshot!

• Got Friends

49 Likes

Awesome news, thanks for letting us know!

Fantastic, can’t wait!

The Wilga is in good hands. I am beyond excited for this release but take your time!

2 Likes

A must say: this will be epic!!! Thx for that <3

……………………Draco? :wink:

2 Likes

Cant’ wait!

Very cool! Happy to see a regular Wilga vs. Draco. Draco was a very cool effort, but there’s something to be said for simulating the “common” airframe.

1 Like

It also makes sense to be creating a plane which is commonly used for glider tow launches after making a glider with support for tow launches :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wasn’t planning on buying more planes, but wilga (as I’m polish) will be instant buy! : D

2 Likes

Hi!
You make my day! Thank you and cant wait! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

PREVIEWS SOON!

Keep your eyes peeled on MSFSAddons for an inside look at the PZL-104 Wilga 35A by Got Friends, article will be coming out hopefully sooner than later!

6 Likes

A Dornier 27 would be also awesome :grin:

7 Likes

I’m so delighted that this particular team is doing the Wilga. It’s such an iconic little aircraft that deserves the level of love and attention it’s going to get here.

I really LOVED flying the Aerosoft Wilga in FSX. No doubt this’ll be even more amazing.

And yes: Dornier 27 would get me very excited as well!

The MSFS Addons article about the Wilga is now live :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here is the article previews! I highly recommend giving the full article a read!

strong text

17 Likes

Oh my! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

This is WOW! :heart_eyes:

It goes so well with those sceneries!