[RELEASED] Wilga 35/80 Series | Got Friends

One of my favorite aircraft ever. I was hoping that MAYBE, just maybe one day in the future someone will make one. I am thrilled that it happened this soon and that Got Friends is doing it!!!

3 Likes

First Video Footage of the GotFriends Wilga!!!

8 Likes

Entire team is over the moon with development progress as of late. The project is moving along well and we’re excited about Gurt’s upcoming adventure for sound recordings with a real PZL 104!

10 Likes

Now I’m curious about the avionics on the right hand side of the panel.

Are they the same we see here ?

3 Likes

Yes, it looks like that, Unitra it was our company for radios ect. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s soo beyond cool! What’s your story with Unitra? I’m sure some of the team would love to have a conversation!

Nighttime UV lighting (WIP)

9 Likes

Greetings from Bitterwasser!
Spectacular Views! @Photosbykev

15 Likes

Like it! :+1: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

One more for the Friends!

18 Likes

Been a few days so here is one for you sexy simmers. :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you, nice!

What is new here? How is the sound recording going? Very excited about this release.

Hurry, hurry!

1 Like

Hey all, been a busy week, lots to share. Flight model is coming along beautifully. GotGravel has been toying with multiple engine nuances the Wilga has, and has already gotten a baseline for thermal management working. Try and fly this thing with your cowl flaps set incorrectly and you’re in for a rough time! TwoSeventy has been working exceedingly hard at putting everything together, and really nailing those cockpit details in paint. Has been quite a challenge matching Polish text, and confirming items in translation. Looking fantastic though!

Here are some wonderful shots (WIP of course), of the dash as well as some of the camping cargo assets I have been working on this week. As you increase weight payload, more items will spawn in, going form a simple overnight stay, to a stay with a plan for fishing, then a catch and cook, all the way to a fully blown weekend camping experience!

10 Likes

A tiny little clip of landing gear compression done through a weighted armature on the shocks. As weight increases, so does the compression on the main gear.

8 Likes

And a fun little set of clips to cap off last week’s progress. Still lots to do ahead. Sit tight! Will be sure to share more as soon as I can.

12 Likes

Great update, thank You!

However, in this cargo maybe they could add something from Poland from this period 80’s? If they need ideas and textures, just asked me, feel free (like a bottles :wink: or bottle of gas if its a kind of “camping”, I have few ideas too :slight_smile: ).

1 Like

Zubrowka bison grass vodka ?
:pouring_liquid: :wink:

3 Likes

Plumbing supplies?