Remember position and state of toolbar windows in VR

Anytime I start a flight in VR, or switch between VR and flat screen mode, I have to open up and move various toolbar windows (maps, ATC, ebag, navigraph…) to the desired location.
This takes a minute or so and it’s annoying to have to repeat this process every time. I believe in 2D mode, the location and state (opened or not) of those windows is remembered and restored. Why not do the same in VR.
That would be a nice quality of life improvement to be all ready to go with my windows and maps in my favorite position every time I start a flight.
Now, if my authentications were saved so that I don’t have to log in to navigraph, bush talk radio… every time, that would be great too.

5 Likes

I absolutely agree. It’s so annoying that the VR map goes back to its default size and position every time. How can we raise this as a bug so that something gets done?

It’s become routine part of my power on checklist. I imagine it like entering my plane with a bunch a clipboards I have to lay on all the seats next to me. But yes it would be nice to never have to do it each time

Read in another post that this is is classified as ‘won’t fix’ by Asobo

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.