Remove/Add option to hide #(numbers) from Labels of gamertags

An option to hide the 4 numbers from a gamertag after the # for an already in use name (in my case, Jackaroo**#5693**) would be nice for streamers and whatnot would be really nice. Or if there’s a mod for that please point me to it. Thanks!
(Yes I understand it’s a part of the Xbox gamertag system and how it works like discord, but like discord it doesn’t show the # until you open the person’s profile.)

I think you can remove by yourself but … you have to pay for it.

I’d like the option to reduce text size, in large group flights it’s sometimes impossible to see the runway, I’m on Xbox

I’m talking about on others

It’s ridiculus pay for a chage a name GamerTag… but… it’s MS/XBOX :roll_eyes:

MODERATOR EDIT:
This post merged into this wish.

As someone who just changed his Gamertag and now ended up with #number at the end, (looks *&^%) would like to suggest to those that can, to code so the #number in Multiplayer is hidden, or at least have it as an option for the user to select in multiplyer.

You can’t. I just changed mine and then phoned MS to complain, as my previous tag had no #, they said “all” gametag now must have #numbers.

But no reason I can see why in game they can’t be hidden!

It just adds to the huge pile of small changes that we’re asking for 2.5 years.
The only thing we got is a keybind to toggle the nameplates.
Hiding the number? Nope.
Adding distance? Nope.
Adding speed? Nope.
Showing the nameplates on Vatsim or externally injected AI? Nope.

They don’t really care about the nameplates and I’m 100% certain some of these changes wouldn’t even take an hour to add.
Hiding the number is at least something we can influence (see my thread), but the rest is up to Asobo to implement. I’m not positive this is going to happen in the next 2.5 years though.