Remove exaggerated head movement/G force reaction

Great sim but with awesome flight model realism (apart from a few quirks:-) but I find the exaggerated head movement when you advance or retard the throttle, even standing still on the runway, extremely unrealistic and can’t seem to find a way to switch it off. It’s debilitating while on short final in a windy bumpy bad light situation, eg the landing challenges. It definitely does not happen in a real plane as I have had a few hectic situations in real life but your head never gets jerked off by it. Is there a plan to do anything about this? An option to switch it off would be great.

No need to complain! That option is present from day 1. Go to Options, General, Camera, turn CAMERA SHAKE to OFF.

Thanks but I hate it when people talk down to others in a reply as I was not complaining but asking a question! My camera shake is already off so that is not the resolution.

There is head movement in this sim?

When you close or open the throttle quickly while flying the instrument panel moves forwards or backwards rapidly, as if your head is moving forwards or backwards due to excessive G force like, in a fighter plane.

Hmm ok, never noticed it. But then again, I rarely change my throttle excessivly.

You are talking about in VR only, correct? I haven’t used VR enough yet to have noticed, but I’ll pay attention to it.
Mark

It’s not in VR but just the normal screen on my laptop. Seems to be a bit random as I tried to replicate it. It’s a bit like your seat coming loose and sliding forwards or backwards unexpectedly. Will try to get a video as it is not very predictable either.