Reno Air Racing Community Discord

Hello,

I’m currently working on a dedicated Discord server for racing pilots to meet and discuss whatever they want, share tips, brag about their scores, etc…

Since this is my first public server, i’m open to any suggestions regarding the server and if anyone wants to help me, you are welcome.

Cheers

1 Like

that is a cool idea.

i am working on one for xbox for users to ask for help

you know that the game is crossplay right? we have both PC and xbox players racing altogether. May be we could make it together

Although technically neither, this post better belongs in #flying:clubs-groups

yes, i just figured it out (about posting in the wrong section) but what do you mean by technically neither ?

It’s a Discord Server, so technically not a Group. It’s not an issue, we just try as best as we can to classify posts if they can be moved out of General Discussion. Please carry on.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

The discord is officially open. The pilots are coming from everywhere and we already had a few good races together with vocal interaction. I can already tell you that there is nothing like another pilot telling you « I’m on you 6 right above you » during a fight for the pole position, it makes the experience a lot more human, friendly and FUN.

Join us now!

tried to join but said invalid or expired link …

Is this going to be for the game mode or racing competitively in normal multiplayer?

The link looks like its invalid now :frowning: I would join if I could!

Look forwards to racing with some other fast people :slight_smile:

Hello,

Me too !

Just wanted to update this thread with a link that does not expire, so anyone interested can join in. Please use this link:

We are currently 60 players, about 20 very active. A lot of the top 10 in leaderboards in online and we are happy to help or race together on voice. Come join us!!!

How do I get an Invite? Currently #43 in unlimited.
Thanx

Hey ! We’ve been trying to reach you :slight_smile: Just click the link in my previous message, that should open up Discord for you and you can get in. Is that not working for you?

Invite Invalid

Does this one work? I thought the other one was valid forever as well

Got It… Thanx

While some have left this Discord channel, we are still operating and have a 90+ membership with a smaller number active

Currently we are running races in private lobbies and would welcome anyone who would like to join, and help keep Reno racing alive

Finding races in open lobbies has unfortunately become a joke, and private lobbies have helped to change that. There are tips and tricks that people use to be able to be competitive and we offer training to help those who don’t know about them

To join simply click the link at the bottom and you will be in. A headset with a mic is necessary for communication in races which is key in avoiding collisions

Fun races in private races help break the intensity of hard competition. No collision racing is the greatest fun of all

We have people in the channel most times of the day so come along and hang out in the Bar and get to know the team. More organized events will follow when we have enough people

We are also in contact with Microsoft to help improve the racing and fix certain issues