Reno Racing International Group

We are a group of devout Reno race enthusiasts. Some would say we are obsessed. We invite all interested in Reno to join us .

While there are a number of flaws and issues with Reno, we accept that it will take time to fix them, but in the interim we have plenty of racing happening to feed our addiction

While many are concerned about the exaggerated amount of cheating and exploits in the races, we race clean, and help others to get up to speed to be competitive. We offer both serious and fun races

Join us on Discord. While we prefer voice capability, anyone is welcome to just lurk and listen into what we do

3 Likes

When you get into the channel have a look in The Bar on the left. Click The Bar to join us, there is usually someone in there as we have members in the Americas, Europe, Australia, New Zealand. We race often and still sometimes manage to get full lobbies. Most important we have a lot of fun

With MSFS Official Reno Races coming up, now is the time to get up to speed. While our group has most of the top ten players in the Reno expansion, we are happy to help others get up to our level

Official Reno races start in August and offer some substantial prizes. Sign up link is below. Practice with us on the weekends starting at 19:00Z/UTC in the FS Official Discord in the Reno channels. Help provided for new players

1 Like

Hi there,

Apologies if this has been asked before, not used to these forums and do not really understand the layout, not a member of Discord either.

I purchased the Reno Races pack, have completed in several time trials but I have never managed to find a race to participate in. You seem to mention lots of races, but I have no idea how to find them.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Sorry for the late response Chris. You can join our group, Reno Racing International on Discord. Simple enough to download the app and then click in the invitation link provided below, where you can join us, chat, learn all the ‘tricks of the trade’ that help us to go fast, the correct lines around the courses. We have a fun group which is truly international and have regular races on Saturdays starting around midday PST.

Here is an invitation for you and anyone else interested in flying with us