Reno Racing Qualification Issues

I have raced in a dozen Reno Races in the last two days. The add-on is a lot of fun. So far, I have run into a couple of issues with qualifying in bi-planes and T-6s (I have not tried Unlimited or Jet, yet):

1. Twice when qualifying in bi-planes I have been “disqualified” immediately following the countdown. I had not crossed the first pylon or been warned that I was flying “Too High” or “Leaving the Race Area”. I use the term “disqualified” because I had a red x next to my name, no time was recorded and I was ranked last for the race.

2. In a T-6 qualifier, I started facing the wrong direction on the track. I had to turn 180 degrees and then start my qualification run. Interestingly, the timer did not start until I cross the lap line. So, I did not lose any time. It was just a confusing disorienting start.

Has anybody else run into similar issues?

I had the issue 2. once so far.

VERY ANNOYING glitches indeed… I started from the ground at 0 KNTS then crashed, had the checklist opened in the last lap and crazy weird aerodynamics occuring without anyone around,…, always while winning as a matter of fact…
I could have smashed a dozen of 10€ mouse so far…
Sad thing is that,…, I don’t think they really care… $$€€
Hint: DO NOT START ANY RACE IF YOUR MOUSE DISAPEAR!

1 Like

funny every time I start a biplane time trial the sim starts me above 250 AGL and I start with a penalty!

I’ve had these and more. Many times the game has left me too high or even on the ground to start of with.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.