Replace the end of flights window with a shortcut key

Asobo could give us the option to enable or disable this feature in the assistance menu.

That would be giving people a choice. Can’t do that. Gotta be one way or the other.

It will create a new entry in the logbook though. So fi you’re using the logbook (not everyone is) it’s annoying to get a second entry without starts and landings just for the shutdown procedure.

1 Like

Was not aware it creates a duplicate in the logbook if you choose the continue option. Now I can understand the annoyance.

On another note have any of you ever had the logbook display wrong info? As in wrong plane and wrong departure and arrival listed.

Nope, I haven’t.
Only thing I’ve noticed is the logbook not working while in Dev mode, but that makes sense I guess.

Only reason I asked is because it happened to me other night after I completed my first flight in a SR22. When I landed it logged it as LFPG to LFPG in a 787 with a 2:25 duration. To be fair I never planned a flight plan just took off and flew south. Just a random glitch most likely

Every single flight the data is wrong. It only ever records one takeoff. And it doesn’t always log landings, such as touch and goes, but, sometimes even full landings and taxi to parking and then back out again. And then I have all these 0-0 entries because of the above issues. The Logbook is useless, and, as far as I know, we can’t even edit it to clean it up. It would be nice to have a Notes field, so you can take notes on whatever. And it would be nice if it tracked, for instance, how much fuel you used, some things like that.

Mehbe someday…

How do I vote No to idiots who trawl these discussions just adding idiotic comments

1 Like

Voting doesn’t solve nothing, instead of being rude here, send a ticket to zendesk, it’s more effective.

My suggestion:
(Logbook should not pop up in the middle of the shutdown procedure - #216 by ChampionFlea226)

1 Like

That would definitely get my vote! I have no problem with different points of view, but he doesn’t even know what he is trying to vote against, let alone have a reason for it! Just an idiotic troll. :angry:

When you hit the continue it enters it as a new flight in your log book, I’ve got loads in my log book .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.