[REPORTED] Anyone else getting a Connection lost?

you said “Did all of the servers go down?” and there are 2 posts right above linking to twitter msfs support they are working on fixing the server issues.

They were reporting no issues during the outages earlier this week, their status tracker is useless.

still down in Australia

On the bright side: Yesterday WITH the new Update, everything worked fine. So it is not a general issue connected to the Update.

Everyone in every region is having the problem. Pretty clear there is a single point of failure here. I did not say it was the servers, I questioned it. Sure it could be networking, but unlikely to affect every single person.

Sam here, UK

Just spent an hour troubleshooting before I came here. So annoying, so many people must have wasted so much time. Takes me back to the Windows updates 15 to 25 years ago when every one of them screwed up something.

Microsoft really needs to do better.

1 Like

Nope, it says connectivity issues.

Still dont know why that should make any difference to what I asked?

Also in Germany - everywhere

idem.I’m having troubles connecting to the servers.France

Well, been CTD after loading screen since previous patch, at least I can finally get to the main menu screen this time around. So I got that going for me now :slight_smile:

For anyone just landing here with connectivity issues, it’s a global outage and being worked on:

Just so it doesn’t get lost in the thread, I will post every now and again.

3 Likes

Not been working here in UK for past hour

From Spain connect to the Nord d’Europa server

still down here in Vienna (CET 11:23h / west Europe Server)

This Window is showing up. And instead of having the content of the Deluxe Edition I have bought its only showing Standard Content. No Deluxe Airports and Aircrafts.

Same here also from Germany…

Connection back ok in Italy

Out in Australia too

Connectivity issues relates to the server.