Request more epic landings: add LIRC RWY 33

Hello,

landing challenges are fun.

In Italy there is a epic approach for medium-size airliners (i.e. A320) on runway 33 in Reggio Calabria (LIRC). It is a curved approach due to the orography, similar to the old Kai Tak (see Reggio Calabria Runway 33 Landing - YouTube).

I’d like to see it added to the epic list with some pleasant weather or light conditions (see below for details).

LIRC2

Best regards,

JdG.

Looks great – BUT - If that is an Offset Localizer, you will probably find that in MSFS, it has been forced to line up with the runway center-line … just like the LDA19 for KDCA .

Note: KDCA is a Custom Airport as part if the USA Update, but still its approach is wrong …

ALL Localizers in MSFS are set to runway heading = MSFS BUG

Actually, YES !! On second thought , I would VOTE for LIRC RWY33 to be an “Epic landing” update … and in making it one, maybe Asobo will realize & address the Localizer heading issues in MSFS and fix it (as only they can in the airport files)

Hello,

in absence of a solution for the offset ILS it is possible to simulate other NDB and RNP approaches (see below for real procedures)…

If you don’t vote, the request will probably not be considered: please click on VOTE…

Bye bye,

JdG.

This item was delivered as part of World Update 9 (1.25.9.0).