Reset all MSFS 2020 settings to fresh after install

Hi guys, how can I reset all my MSFS 2020 settings to default.
I have been troubleshooting a terrible problem with the PMDG 737 where weights are being an issue on my system and the aircraft is unstable. I tried to reinstall MSFS 2020 and still the problem persists so it might be a hidden issue that is affecting my sim installation.
How can I reset all MSFS 2020 settings to default completely so it can be like a new install with no options customized, etc.
I see you can reset graphic settings,etc but I want to reset the whole sim. Is it possible?
I haven’t found a guid for it.
Thanks!
Teo

I don’t believe there is a “master” reset switch, you can obviously do a fresh install.

But all of your settings (for graphics, control options, assists) are stored in your user profile in the cloud. To reset those, you just go into each option and press the reset button and apply.

You can delete your cloud save by the looks of it, but that will delete your logbook, etc… (I think).

1 Like

I will have to delete the cloud save since reinstalling did not fix the issue. It must be some corrupt stuff in the cloud settings.

Teo

Hi. I had problems with the sim and make sure that if I purchase the sim again and reinstall it, I want to make sure I do not have any hidden files that will set my yoke/pedal to the old settings. I want to have a new and clean install. How do I uninstall the cloud should I get to id while I do the reinstalling?
Thanks

PS. At this time I belief I uninstalled the sim. How can I make sure I did?

No Planes and No Options menu and Market Menu all Greyed out… Ive done several re install. Does anyone know the answer…?