Reset FS2020 controller settings in xcloud without Left Stick X and Y/mouse pointer, Only by xBox one controller

Guys, I have a problem with xCloud’s FS2020. Unfortunately I can only use it via xCloud. My xbox one controller stopped working “Left Stick X and Y” only on FS2020. Due to a help from support I ended up unconfiguring my control. Now I’m in the fight with xCloud(xbox) and FS2020(by zendesk) Support. The only thing I want is to reset the controller settings on my FS2020 on xCloud. Because without the “Left Stick X and Y” the pointer doesn’t open for me to select the settings or reset the settings. I’ve done several steps to reset the CACHE and etc. Nothing happens. Because the configuration is in the FS2020 database (xCloud).

Sorry my english.

Português:
Pessoal estou com um problema no FS2020 do xCloud. Infelizmente eu só consigo utilizar via xCloud. Meu controle do xbox one parou de funcionar o “Left Stick X and Y” apenas no FS2020. Devido a uma ajuda do suporte acabei desconfigurando o meu controle. Agora estou na luta com o Suporte da xCloud(xbox) e FS2020(pelo zendesk). A única coisa que eu quero é resetar as configurações do controle no meu FS2020 no xCloud. Pois sem o “Left Stick X and Y” não abre o ponteiro para eu selecionar as configurações ou resetar as configurações. Já fiz varios passos para resetar o CACHE e etc. Nada acontece. Pois a configuração está no banco de dados do FS2020(xCloud)

1 Like

I’m with this same issue but a little bit different, my issue is about the Xbox one controller that is not working anymore, Ive changed accidentally its layout and after this, Im not able to play anymore, there is no option to fix it except opening the game in stored game by steam or game pass, both I don`t have, my pc is broken.

Just got this problem too. Wish this problem be solved

1 Like

I had to delete your cloud save, with this support guide:

1 Like

Same issue. But I use a PS4 controller. I cannot move the cursor through the screen, so I cannot reset any definition.

Had the same problem… Usb-mouse did it, reset gamepad to default.

Xbox Controller lost all settings in sim on Xbox - Bug Reports / Hardware - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Hi guys, fortunately, the game restarted all joypad configuration automatically after an recent update, I can play now, thanks for helping and thanks Microsoft!