Reset settings (graphics, audio, keys,...)

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Yesterday, when starting FS2020, I was asked to choose my graphics settings (low, medium, high or ultra), if I wanted to activate photogrammetry and then
I do all this and then I see that all my settings have been suddenly reset.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

N/A

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

N/A

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

RTX2060, i5 11400F, 16gb of RAM.
TCA AIRBUS ÉDITION + TRHOTTLE

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU9

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

[wrap=template key=“Topic_template”]

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

[/wrap] Build Version # lorsque vous avez commencé à rencontrer ce problème :

J’ai le meme problème;

CM Edit for Translation: I have the same problem

Tu as trouvé une solution ?

CM Edit for Translation: Have you found a solution?

Hello, it’s now been 3 times that all of my settings have reset to zero!!! and that since the SU9!!! you too ? did you make any major changes?

Hello @HRRaptorR and @Astromunix,

I’m looking for some additional information about this issue. When your settings were reset, were you prompted to install an update? Or did it just reset your settings with no warning at all?

Thanks,
MSFS Team

MODERATOR EDIT:
Without any warning.

Sans aucun avertissement.

i’m suddenly having this randomly starting my sim up today…

I am also having this same issue, it occurred after a windows 10 update. I have tried re-installing msfs, but every time, I exit game and start it back up, all settings for graphics, audio, user preferences have been reset to default.

The last three nvidia driver updates caused MSFS to reset all graphics settings for me? Everything set to low / 0 - this never happened to me before. Why is that?

When corrected once it is saved again, but the first time logging in after a driver update I happen to see this problem which is annoying

I found the real reason for my problem. nvidia gforce experience was set to “automatically optimize game” which in fact seems to just reset everything to 0 after installing a new version. So not the fault of MSFS now working again for me