Reverb G2 problema

Ciao a tutti, ho un Reverb G2 che ha sempre funzionato benissimo su flight simulator.
Adesso non funziona più, da qualche giorno quando premo CTRL + TAB per passarare alla visuale VR mi dice che openxr non è installato e che il visore non è compatibile…
Ripeto, prima funzionava benissimo.
Ho acquistato flight simulator da steam e non ho mai avuto nessun problema…
E successo anche a voi?
Grazie

Ciao!
That did happen to me because I had not added this in my regedit:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SteamVR\steamxr_win64.json

There is a guide on how to do it on the forums, if you need the steps look for it and you will find it :wink:

Grazie!
Non ho capito cosa devo fare…
Dove trovo la guida?

Correct, here is the solution: Help with No Headset Detected - #17 by PetroBrnr

Don’t set location of OpenXR runtime with the registry, use OpenXR Loader Specs instead

Hi, please note that according to the Code of Conduct English is the official language of the MSFS forums and must be used in all categories except for #multiplayer.

At least make an effort and use Google translator mate…

“dopo dicono che gli italiani si fanno sempre riconoscere… Usa un caxxo di traduttore da italiano a inglese per scrivere su un forum ufficiale!!!”

Keep calm…

Why? Just press the “world” icon in the post and there is already a very good working translator in this forum board.

Here is what it gives from your post:

“then they say that Italians always make themselves recognized… Use a caxxo of Translator from Italian to English to write on an official forum!!!”

PS: it is failing on caxxo hopefully otherwise it’d show ***** instead :smiley:

2 Likes

I used this to understand him, it works really well, I don’t speak italian xD

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.