Reversers on the Cessna citation

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

2 tags are required: One for platform, and one for aircraft.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No
Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

no Add-ons
Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

Cessna Longitude
Which aircraft version are you experiencing this issue on? (You can find this listed in the Content Manager under the Aircraft Name)

I can’t find

Brief description of the issue:

Since the Software update 15 the trust reverser do not deploy. I use the Velocity one joystick And if I look in the Cockpit the throttle Goes in reverse. If I look outside the ground spoiler deploy but not the Engine reverser So it is not a problem about mapping the joystick.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Just using the engine, reverser in each flight, no matter where you take off from

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox series X

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

From release notes:

1.37.4.0 Known Issues

• Aircraft with floats are unable to take off/land on water.
  • Reverse thrust is not functional on certain aircraft.
  • When launching a glider, releasing the winch causes the sim to crash.

While often we would not release a build to the flight groups with such obvious issues, we need community feedback on the stability fixes as soon as possible to understand if the changes were successful or if we have more work to do. The next SU15 Beta build (planned to release to the flight groups next week) will include fixes for the above three known issues. We will not release Sim Update 15 until the above known issues are fixed.

My bad I didn’t know it Was a known issue

You’re not alone. There have been multiple bug reports on just about every a/c that has reversers.