[REVIEW] Bali Airport (WADD) by Aerosoft - An exotic airport in a wonderful location 😎

Aerosoft recently released its Bali I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport (WADD) scenery, and here’s my review.

It’s a good airport in an absolutely fantastic location, but it’s held back a bit by a couple of inaccurate/outdated pieces and some missing details.

On the plus side, they did a fantastic job repairing the horribly mangled default coastline around the airport and adding custom buildings and the highway all over the surroundings.

Now, I have a bit of a feedback request. I normally like including the video of an approach to show how it works. This time around, since the A32NX by FlyByWire finally made it possible, I did an autoland instead of a manual landing.

The idea is that if the autolanding works, lands on the centerline and aiming zone without any external input, it shows that the approach works well. When I do manually, my instinct is inevitably to do little corrections that may involuntarily hide flaws in the glideslope or localizer.

What do you prefer if you had to choose one? Autoland or manual landing? Lemme know :smiley:

1 Like