[Review] CloudSurf Asia Changi (WSSS) and Singapore Downtown

Hi all! For those of you considering buying Changi airport and/or Singapore Downtown, here is my video review of both:

1 Like

I didn’t even know this is available… Thank you for the review.

1 Like

My pleasure. Glad it was useful. :slight_smile:

Ahh, it’s not available in the Marketplace but through ORBX Direct. No wonder I never realised it. I wonder why though, it’s made by the same CloudSurf Asia Simulations. But they have the Downtown in the marketplace but not the airport. Interesting.

It is so great ! I have been there as tour leader many times,this addon looks very real especially the down town part ! A must buy!

It does seem to take an inordinately long time to add things to the FS Marketplace compared with any other retailer. This hasn’t been out for that long.

Yeah, looks like that’s the case. Now I dunno if I should wait for the ORBX version of the Singapore downtown or just get the current CloudSurf one straightaway?

They just released the airport and told me its coming to the marketplace in a few weeks.

Nah, that’s okay… I just got it from the ORBX central… it’s interesting though, if it’s from the marketplace, it would be DRM locked. But from ORBX central, it’s not and just goes into the community folder…