[REVIEW] Shanghai Pudong International (ZSPD) Airport by WF Scenery Studio - Another Great One 😎

Here’s my review of Shanghai Pudong International airport (ZSPD) by WF Scenery Studio.

The craftsmanship in this one is top-notch, and rare at this kind of size. Fully modeled interior, beautiful and crisp textures, great models, fantastic jetways, good signage, tons of clutter… it has really a lot going for it.

A couple of issues are that it inherits the slightly offset ILS localizers from the default scenery (hopefully it’ll be fixed soon), and a few flickering textures are left after the patch that addressed most of them.

The developer also modeled the COMAC plant adjoining the airport but left the outlines of the aircraft parked on the factory’s aprons. I get that it’s a bit out of the way, but either deleting them or adding a few statics for flavor would have been better.

That being said, despite the few issues, this is a top-notch airport in terms of quality, so it gets my thumbs-up. As usual, there’s plenty of video content within the review so you can make your own mind :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks for taking the time!
I know the airport quite well IRL and I’ll be reading and watching your review with interest.

1 Like

Oooh nice. I’ve been there a few times before COVID as well :smiley: