[Review] Sim-Wings Hamburg

Hello all! My latest review is of Sim-Wings’ Aerosoft EDDH. You can take a look at it below, should you wish to. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for the Review! In my opinion the best Hamburg Scenery at the moment. Who knows Hamburg, wants the tower in a careful and correct implementation and of course also the business aviation center in adequate implementation. You get that here :slight_smile:

Yes, also thanks for the review. I am currently thinking about buying this - seems pretty solid and I am already quite happy with their Munich rendition, too.

1 Like

Did you get it in the end? In my opinion, this is better than their Munich.

Yes, I actually bought it as I was frequently flying between EDDH and EDDM 20 years ago (as passenger) and still fly this route from time to time so I have a bit of history with both airports and know them quite well.

I agree that EDDH has some more details in specific areas (while other areas are a bit less in quality as you mentioned in the video, too). Regarding EDDM they could f.e. have done better with the arrival area at EDDM which is a bit low-res and basic, but in-game you only see it from far away anyway, and it is still very ok.

On the other side EDDH is not as large as EDDM, so in regards to performance they could probably spend more details here and there.

Overall I think I like both airports equally and would buy them again.

1 Like

I’ll rather wait for the next WU and see which airports they update in Germany