REX Global Textures SU8 Issues/Bugs

I am noticing that after SU8 there are airports everywhere that have issues with Global Textures. Even Zinertek had them. This is
San Fransisco has odd gaps in the runway textures. Dark, light etc. Some other airports have similar issues like KMIC or KSTP.
I mean the taxiways look ok though but the runways are all over the place.
Anyone else?

And if you remove the textures the issues go away?

I had an issue with the paint looking brand new even though I have it set to used. Found it was another add on conflicting after SU8.

Which addon was conflicting?

Yes sir, which mod was conflicting. Because I just finished a clean install and I want to know before re-use that mod. I actually liked the taxiways met than the global textures

Sorry thought I linked my original post about it. In my case it was the BlackSquare RealTaxiways optional textures.

Well, I dont have that addon. I think this is a REX vs Asobo issue, per rex. For me anyway

Could be, just to be sure it isn’t anything else interfering could always just re-name your community folder. Create a new one and copy just REX into it and see what happens at same airport.

That’s how I found my conflict.

I use addon linker so I might use that too

1 Like

Addon linker is a must have. Especially in uncertain time where any update might ask us to clean install flight sim again

1 Like