REX Real Global Airport Textures + Seoul, korea = CTD

REX latest version
samscene3d seoul wow city latest version

I hate this sim and REX.
I’m so angry.

my computer.
MSFS latest version
3600, RTX2070, 32GB
WIN10 21H1( latest version), NVIDIA Game ready 471.11( latest version)

This might be the issue…
Per the “known issues/18 Jun 21”

“CTDS CAUSED BY TEXTURE ENHANCEMENT ADD-ONS AND OUTDATED MODS
Some texture enhancement add-ons and outdated mods can cause the game to crash.
Solution: Remove REX Real Global Airport Textures, Zinertek Enhanced Airport Graphics, and any mod that may not be compatible with the simulation. For detailed instructions, see our article How to maintain and update Microsoft Flight Simulator?”

Regards

2 Likes

Hi there!

The purpose of the #bugs-and-issues categories is to discuss issues that affect the base simulator. Please do not discuss issues with third-party addons or modifications in this category. These should be filed via the developer’s preferred support method.

If you believe your issue may be caused by a third-party addon/mod, empty your community folder, restart the simulator and try to reproduce the error.

All issues caused by, or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. All issues related to the core simulator can be formally reported through Zendesk.

I cannot agree with your opinion. This is also a simulator problem. (Honestly I’m not even sure if it’s an addon issue or a simulator issue)

And if the simulator came out properly in the first place, there would be no such problem.

This is not my opinion but comes from Microsoft. Let the 3rd Party developer contact Asobo through their means of communication if MSFS is a fault.

In the Bugs & Issues categories, we only want topics related to the base content of MSFS. This is stated in the template used when you created the topic as well as the guidelines on each subcategory.

Report your findings to the 3rd Party involved. Thank you for your understanding of the guidelines.

Closing this topic.

1 Like