I’m continuing this more relaxed series of flights along major trade routes, waterways, pilgrimages, etc. The last few weeks have been a blast, and I’m excited to keep seeing new parts of the world with you all!
Unlike my previous US National Park series, I won’t be live streaming, which means I can actually hang out in the Discord CTAF channel if anyone would like to chat! I will also broadcast the Bushtalk Radio narration into Discord, so we all hear the POIs as a group.
Hope to see you there!
What to expect on this trip:
- Low and slow flights along a beautiful, historic river
- So many vineyards
- 3 Official/Modeled POIs (we’ll see what World Update 6 brings!)
- 1 Official/Modeled Airport
- 12+ Bushtalk Radio POIs
Server: West USA
Settings: All Players, No Traffic
Note: I tested these with Sim Update 5, although your mileage may vary. I also am not sure they will work with the upcoming World Update 6 (but will post in the Discord if I run into any issues). Basically, how lucky are you feeling for this flight?
- Highly Recommended
- Germany Marksburg castle » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- (APPEARS TO NOT WORK WITH WORLD UPDATE 6) EDRK_patch » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Hilton Frankfurt Airport » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Bushtalk Radio POIs. These POIs are also on the website, if you’d like to use the Bushtalk Client while you fly around.
- Just for Fun (I’ll be using these this flight)
- Useful Tools
(They are identical, the second just has short waypoint names to work around this bug.)
Airplane: Icon A5
Weather: Few Clouds
Liftoff Time: 12:00pm (10:00am UTC)
Rough flight path: The whole flight can be done at 2000’ MSL, although we’ll drop down by the river for much of the flight.