Rivers everywhere in Madeira

I was checking it out today and I agree; I couldn’t believe how awful it is. My Levada walk I did (25 fontes) a few years ago is like the Amazon!

1 Like

I already reported this to Zendesk several times. Seems they’re too busy to care for such a tiny little Island. My all-time favourite Island!

1 Like

I don’t think the scenery is catastrophic and bad, are you JUST talking about the rivers which do need a Zendesk ticket but looking beyond that it looks ok.

The topography and position of objects is perfect. I mean the vegetation has a lot of pines and there should be more oaks, palms, banana trees, etc. The houses are very dark and brown and the volume, in general, seems exaggerated. The rivers … are scandalous!

1 Like

Let’s wait

Please file a bug report on Zendesk, using the “Submit a Request” option on the top menu bar. Include a detailed description. You may also point the report to your topic here.

There will be improvements within the upcoming world updates. Asobo is always on the search for better mesh and texture data. I am sure in the future also Madeira will get a better look. A bit of patience needed here.

1 Like

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Roads appear as Rivers

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Place your Aircraft over Madeira

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Those aren’t roads. Those are levadas

there’s a fix for that

1 Like

And a good fix too.

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

i HAD THE SAME iSSUE IN THE AIRPORT OF LA CORUÑA, AN THE END OF RUNWAYS SEEMS LIKE A LAKE, I HAD THE AIPORT BEFORE THE IBERIA UPDATE AND IT DID NOT HAPPEN.

Hi there, thank you for your contribution.

1. Please do not write in ALL CAPS. It is against the Code of Conduct.

2. This sounds like a separate issue. Please report that in the Airports category with a screenshot, if possible. Thank you!

Will this fix work with these flooded Roads?

The fix is compatible with the WU8 update?

Looks great with this fix. THX a lot.

yes it does

Those “rivers” aka “levadas” are back again ! ! !

Can’t Asobo delete those?

UPDATE:
The Madeira fix (rivers, trees) just tested and it still works.

Hello there!

What specific coordinates are you seeing these rivers appear?

Cheers! :smiley:

All over the place, this mod still works, have a look: Madeira fix (rivers, trees) for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS

1 Like

I just checked: with this mod, not a single “crazy” river in Madeira

I need specific locations :slight_smile: Thanks!!