RJTT (Tokyo Haneda) Runway 05 bridge has large height gap

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
no

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
no

Brief description of the issue:
When taxing from and to from runway 05 in Toyko Haneda using the west bridge always crashes you into the water

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Taxi plane across bridge to reproduce

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
3800 amd gtx3700 VR HP Reverb G2

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
No - whats Zendesk?

I’ve flown from there previously (Haneda airport, RJTT) and taxied over the bridge with no problems. I’ve just tried again in a small GA aircraft and the 320 both with no problems. Maybe you have a corrupted scenery cache so you could try deleting the cache and flying with caching turned off if you are using caching at the moment.

Another possibility is a 3rd party scenery add-on causing problems.

I’m assuming you’re taxing along the centre line, as I have found in few places that structure seem to invisibly project a bit beyond what is visible (bridges in particular!)

I’m experiencing the same issue with the bridge at RJTT. Vacating runway 23 and taking the taxi way bridge always results in crash. Did check this with several GA airplanes and A320NX at different days. I do not use any add-ins and did not load Japan Update, yet.
The crash always occurs at the same place (see picture).

I had this issue today. Landed on runway 23 and tried to taxi to terminal via the bridge. Flight ends saying I crashed into the water. Please fix this!

For now, after landing I will turn crash detection off, as I do with aircraft carriers. But this still needs to be resolved.

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

The bridge between RJTT (Tokyo Handeda) RW05 and terminal island has huge height gap. So aircraft can’t go through the bridge.

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

X Box Series X

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

No

Yes

Xbox X, fresh install of MSFS 40th (v1.29.30.0) Discovery Flight Tokyo, at RJTT Haneda airport there are 2 taxi bridges to runway 05/23 that are suddenly raised about 4 feet higher than the on-land taxiway, so you can’t cross the bridge (this is new, as I’ve crossed them many times before in the sim, but noticed it with 1.29.29.0)

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

RJTT

Discovery Flight Tokyo, land at RJTT Haneda, taxi to the bridge, you can’t cross it because the elevation of the bridge is about 4 feet raised.

Xbox X

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Yes

Same issue on PC version (latest update from Nov 2022)

In addition to this, there is also a huge bump on runway 04 just past the intersection with 19r/34l that will cause your plane to loose airspeed and overrun the runway as it happens at point where you are most likely at or above v1 speed.

No

No addon/mod

Bugs during landing at RW23Y Tokyo Haneda

The bugs i am reporting don’t prevent me from playing the game, but cause me troubles as i arrive to the ATC ILS assigned runway 23 Y via KAHIO Transation i have maintained the ADDUM Star. So thats is: ADDUM Star (planned by myself on MCDU, the KAHIO transation and artival ILS RW27Y(assigned me by ATC - i have purchased the ADDUM Star, NYLON Transation, RW22) of RJTT Tokyo Haneda Airport. Iflew from KLAX via BEALE Transation. 5178 nautical miles (A320Neo is a miracle! I could fly so far and land with still 19% of fuel onboard remaining!!!).
Let’s get to the point:: the assignment is not a problem, i am capablento manage the FMS and MCDU and make the plane follow it (happened even in other coties like London, New York or Los Angeles, problem is that unlike the other cities, until i push APPROACH Button on the FMS and AP2 Button the pkane follows the routed ILS, but as i push those two button to make the plane autoland in the final section, the plane abandon the ILS line and enters direct the final section trying to localizing in order to center and align itself the runway line. At the first seconds after entered the final section, it abandon the localization and the final section and turns around abive the runway. I made three times all the DIRECT-TO, and also refollowed the KAHIO ILS from KAHIO waypoint, but nothing, the issue still occurred.
So, at the fourth time i refollowed that ILS, bu instead activating the buttonsbabove mentioned, i unactivated all the autopilots (AP1 and AP2) and landed manually.
The other bug i encountered once landed is when i exited from the RW23Y and begun to taxi to the ATC assigned gate inly to find that between the taxiway related to the runway and the bridges connecting it to the airport’s gates and parkings there were stairs like break seams who blocked my way. As i tried to accelerate to “climb” those stairs like seams and priceed to gate the game ended with the message “you damaged the aircraft landing gears…”.
. It only happened once, but i guess it could happen everytime unless you wouldn’t fix these issues. That was, for now, only Tokyo Haneda, wich i landed in minths ago to find that is very bugged. Minths before i ended up in CTDs. Now i encountered the issues above written. I landed in LDN HEATHROW, Tromso Langnes, Stickholm Arlanda, New York JFK, Los Angeles International, without any issues. Some stutters in Los Angeles. But i could reach the gates, also when ATC changed the ILS runway and SID, STAR, Transation patterns. Also to Honolulu International Airport, thoug ATC asiigned me a RNAV pattern and Runway different than the ILS i follow always, i could autoland in with my A320 Neo. The only city i encountered issues, bugs and problems in during landings in its airport is Tokyo Haneda.
I have already reported to Zendesk section.

1.30.5.0 the last update

Yes

all said

Hi there,
Welcome to the forums, and thank you for the bug report!
Just a heads up: If you are experiencing the same bug, and don’t have any additional information to add, you can simply vote for the bug.
This bug is scheduled to be fixed in the next update, Sim Update 12.

Fixed in SU12: Release Notes - Sim Update 12 [1.31.22.0] Available Now