Road traffic crossing runway at EGNM

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No - xbox

Brief description of the issue:

Road vehicle traffic crossing the runway at Leeds Bradford airport. Traffic does not go through the tunnel. An issue seen elsewhere where traffic drives on water rather than bridges etc.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

EGNM

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Happens continually, though I haven’t seen it befor SU10

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox series X

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

This is a bug since release.

Its only just started happening on the main runways at KLAX in the SU10 beta.

1 Like

I’d seen it on general roads before but not in airports

I’ve seen them on runways and taxiways since release, if there’s a tunnel or adjacent road then they can appear.

1 Like

Traffic crossing runways is happening a lot for me too. Haven’t noticed it prior to SU10.

Yeah I’m seeing this too @ RJTT, the northern side has cars running through the runway and taxiways on what was supposed to be a tunnel route. Some of the road traffic are driving sideways and backwards.

Lots of other places! OIZC is another example! There is heavy traffic at the end of the runway and there is actually a bridge over one of the taxiways none of which exist in the real life! Hope they fix these issues.

macco manchester aswell

This is marked as fixed as up Sim Update 10.