Road Traffic on Taxiway at EHAM (Schipol / Amsterdam)

This was reported back in the Alpha in February, and I thought maybe it’d be fixed in the final release because Amsterdam is a premium airport included in the Premium Deluxe version that people are paying more for…

And there’s still traffic driving over the taxiway from Runway 18R/36L to the rest of the airport when it should be going in a tunnel underneath the taxiway…

Also, the taxiway markings are shocking here, many of them only 1 sided.

2 Likes

Sadly it’s not been solved. I’ve reported this via zendesk. Not a promising reply. Just a default reply. It’s sad to see, not worth the money for now.

It wouldn’t be solved till the next patch at the earliest anyway… I can live with it. There are plenty of other airports in the world to fly to. Hopefully it will be patched soon.

Especially as this is supposed to be a showcase Airport?

Just noticed that there is motorway traffic crossing Taxiway V between RWY 18C and 18R, is it only me or have others noticed this as well?

Whoops. That should be going under it, as is in RL :joy:

1 Like

Yep - not 30 minutes ago did I complete EHAM-EGLC and crossed that same bridge with cars going “over” it.

Top-Down scenery generation strikes again. :grinning:

Haha 30 minutes ago I was at that exact spot going home

1 Like

Haha.
Somewhat disconcerting.
There is an identical problem at my ‘local’ airport, Manchester EGCC.

I mean for auto-generated airports I get that it’s hard to avoid.
But EHAM is a handcrafted airport done and marketed by Asobo. ■■■? Did nobody ever try to use it before release?

1 Like

Doesn’t mean they didn’t use auto-gen to baseline the airport terrain and layout. But yes, it’s a QA finding.

Only if you bought the deluxe edition though, otherwise it’s a standard airport