Roll PC version back to SU4

I am not sure if rolling back to SU4 is the answer? If you did that you would create problems for low end PC and Xbox user. It requires a fix.
Now I did another CYVR to CYVR flight using the CJ4 is this is what I noticed.

1. Asobo must be working on a fix things are changing from yesterday.
    a. The pause button on the upper menu is no longer visible?
    b. No problem starting the sim.
    c. No crashes in 3 hours of flying good news.
    d. WT CJ4 update V12.6 works great.

2. Observation in the flight:
    a. Do not use Ultra or high setting in Volumetric Clouds it will being your fps to a crawl 35fps down to 15fps. The program does not like full clouds with the higher setting medium is OK.

If you look at this screen shot you will notice the patch of ground is not loading in or low quality.
    Possible reasons:
    a. The upload from the server never went higher than 80 kbps. Before it was 3 Mbps to 7 Mbps in a rural area. The download speed never changed in 2 hours of flying.
    b. The CPU Memory was restricted to 4.762GB out of 32GB “Assuming it had no memory available to load it in to”
    c. The GPUMem budget was 2.766GB out of 8GB " Since the GPU was running @ 95% one can assume the GPU was trying to load the scenery but could not because of the restriction.
    d. The above is all related to last update these restrictions were not there before.

3. Quality of scenery
    a. If you move from inside view to outside view or move your position the scenery has to redraw. “Culling”.
    b. The program is setup in such a way that you only get quality scenery close up and it deteriorates farther away from you. So as you move closer to the next scenery it has to re-draw. “Popping”
    c: This was Asobo’s solution to save CPU memory and GPU memory for the Xbox.

So what is the solution? For PC users and Xbox users?
I am sure Microsoft does not want to run two servers for PC and another for Xbox.
As stated previously if you move back to SU4. Xbox will not be able to run this simulator properly. If you leave it as is. The PC user specially high end users will not be able to run it properly.
Is there a middle ground? I believe that is what Microsoft/Asobo tried to accomplish?
There is always a trade off Quality, Speed, Frame Rate and Hardware.
I am sorry I do not have the answer it is above my pay grade.
Let’s hope Microsoft/Asobo comes up with the answer.