"Ronne" Landing challenge rating still not saving correctly (SU8)

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
Are you on Xbox, Steam or Microsoft Store version?
#PC, Microsoft Store Edition, Premium deluxe version.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
NO

Brief description of the issue:
Hey all,
Since ver. 1.19.9.0. every time i do the challenge, after landing i get “A” but in the menue apper a “B”. Also rating in the challenges menu is at 97% done… does somebody have (as me) this issue again in the new build?

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Every time i do this challenge, after landing and get “A” in the menue apper a “B”

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

• Intel Core I9-10900K
  • RTX 2060 SUPER ASUS ROG
  • Case: MASTERBOX MB511 RGB
  • Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
  • DDR4: HyperX Fury HX432C16FB3K2 / 16 DIMM DDR4 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) 3200MHz
  • x2 SSD: SAMSUNG SSD 500 GB Series 860 EVO 2.5 ‘’

Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance,
Filippo

I tested the flight (having never done it before, so the first screenshot shows “0” points in lower left display.
The next screenshot is the points for the landing (1Million+), and then the last screenshot shows the leaderboard after this landing still showing “0” points.
No mods on this (PC/MS Store version) sim except all world updates and the Reno pack.
I tried a couple more quick flights and none of them saved the scores.
Regards

Hey there,
today i try this challenge again and i can confirm is fixed! Here the “A” :star_struck:

@Jummivana (sorry for ping, but now it’s fixed :wink:)

Sincerely,
Filippo

Landing challenges not updating scores - Bug Reports / Online Services & Activities - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

I don´t knoew what you did to get it fixed, but there´s a lot of people facing the same problem. It seems that´s related to those landing challenges introduced in WU5 as you can see in: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/landing-challenges-not-updating-scores/384133/23

The grade “A” is still there for me, but the score is not being remembered. It still shows (0) for my points on the leaderboard, even though I had a flight over 1M. I tried another flight and still doesn’t keep track of any points I earn, nor maintain the highest score I have.
So even though the letter score is now being kept, the points still don’t seem to be kept correctly. Interestingly, apparently this challenge used to keep scores okay, since the leaderboard still shows the top 10 scores, on “my position” isn’t keeping a score for my flights.
Regards