Rotating beacon in Gisborne (NZGS), New Zealand default airport that shouldn't be there

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

I have what I believe is the current aerodrome chart for NZGS from New Zealand’s AIP site. (See the Screenshots section below this.) I don’t see any rotating beacon in the chart. However in MSFS, the default airport has a beacon in the middle of the airport.

It looks like the developer for the handcrafted airport excluded it. However, in my opinion, if there is no beacon on the field in real life, there shouldn’t be one in the default airport, either.

I think that these are the steps that need to be taken to fix this:

1. The beacon should be removed from the default airport.
  2. The beacon exclusion polygon should be removed from the custom airport package.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Aerodrome chart:

Beacon in the default airport (it’s not there in the custom airport):

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

NZGS

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

1. Ensure that NZGS is uninstalled in Content Manager.
  2. Start a flight at NZGS. You should be able to see the beacon from most runways, but you could try 27 or 32, which is roughly where I took the screenshot from.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: