Routing in MSFS is no fun at all. Stop rubber band routing. Suggest a Beginner- and a Expert-Mode

I have no issue with the World Map or routing. The ease of use is a welcome touch. I don’t have any issues with it, either; I think it fine as is. Thanks.

Again, if I create a FP in Simbrief, (have 3 choices) and download them to PC, I get one for XPlane, One for PMDG and one for MSFS.
Since I create the plan for PMDG-737, it sees the plan fine, however, MSFS does not unless I also import it into world map. If I enable ATC, they change it and all my choices go out the window, which I have been told is what happens in RL. So I keep ATC off, because I want to see if the plan will actually work. But having to import into PMDG and MSFS is a double work kind of thing. We need one place to import the plan, and all “things” in MSFS should be able to see it and implement the plan. MSFS to me is a whole lot of work to just fly in with the duplicate measure of inputting into two places and having to load it into game for two things.