Rudder pedal issues

Hi there fellow simmers.

I have been having this problem from day one out of the box, I cant seem to find posts about simmilar issues and MS support is a bit weak on trying to find a solution.

I have a logitech rudder pedal , and the rudder works fine, but the brakes act weird. If i press either righ or left brake it double actions, this means if i want to depress the brakes i have to keep the brake pedal exactly centered to get a plane rolling. In pressed or depressed state of the brake pedal the brakes are always engaged.

This has left me stuck on the runway for as long as the game is out. I think I am doing something wrong here so I hope there is anybody out there who can put me out of my misery :wink:

Options I tried: The big picture steam /force off controllers= done, no solution
Reversing axes=done, no soultion
tried sensititvity settings, no solution.

In the sensitivity section the white bar acts normaly, but the sensitivity line seems to go up and down in one action whilst, in my opnion, it should behave exactly like the white bar…

All other logitech pheriphirals work fine, all panels behave correctly. no conflicts with the joystick (rudder settings have been removed)

Help! :slight_smile:

Release parking brake?
And if you have other hardware (e.g. Logitech) look if there are other axis settings, which point to your brakes and delete the ones you don’t use. You could have more than 1 axis setting for your brakes.
Hope this helps.

I have rudder issues as well as yoke problems. Without going into specifics, it should not be this hard for setting the controller configurations. There is definitely something wrong with the latest patch that have caused the config problems. I have tried all the fixes suggested including changing the sensitivity. This may not help much except to let you know that I feel your pain.
BW

Nothing is wrong with the patch.
All my logitech instruments are working.
I am willing to try to help.
But if there is no response do it your own way.

I fixed this for myself.
Instead of Pressing the Pedal to register the Key i just selected it via the drop-down-menu (select an input). Works fine now.

The problem is MS, they progammed the brake axis the same way as the rudder axis (with a centre dedent) so thats why i have to keep the brake axis centrerd to release the brake.

I have no double assignments, parking brake always release, all my other logitech stuff works fine, tried auto assignment as wel as manual, i tried it all… But i think MS is the only one that can solve this problem

Which axis did you use? The -, + or general axis?

No they didn’t. My brakes bind perfectly!

You dont have logitech rudder…

Thats right…just maybe it’s a Logitech issue?? Did you try the post above…select an input rather then depress the brake?

Believe me, i tried everything… Hopeless.

The only thing that works for now is delete the brake axis assignments and use a key for braking.

Thats how i did it!

When i configure it like that i also have the issue. Maybe i should concider a re install of my pc, fresh start… I run more the one sim here, fsx, dcs, P3d etc… Maybe its a conflict…

Maybe uninstall drivers first. Reboot. And connect the pedals again.

I have not installed any additional drivers. (Just the ones which got automatically installed)

All problems regarding rudder have been resolved my MS Cheers to that!

Whay solved the problem? Have the same issue.