Rudder recentering while applying full rudder

Found the problem on my Xbox and fixed it : :sunglasses:

This was related to IA, as I suspected :innocent:, but it was also the consequence of another bug that I experienced a few days before. Indeed:

• Initially, I configured all settings to “difficult”, to avoid strange behaviour caused by the IA.
  • Some day ago, I suffer twice a disconnection from Xbox live servers (errors 0x87DD0017 and similars). And of course, I got a message of “invalid licence” for the game.
  • As strange result, I lost twice my LOGBOOK, but also some others settings (like sounds volume). I opened another thread for that.
  • But I didn’t notice, that my difficulties settings were also reverted to “easy”. It’s not me that modify that, it’s FS2020 that hang when the Xbox live service was unavailable and revert to defaults :rage:.
  • I’ve check today, indeed my settings had been reverted to “easy”, with IA selected for several things (landing, cursor mode).
  • so, I changed back my settings to “difficult”, and the problem is gone away.

Note that, I’ve try to reproduce the disconnection issue, by removing my ethernet cable. In this case, the connection is lost but don’t get the same error. And my LOGBOOK, and settings were not erased.

It is still abnormal that FS erases such important information on the Xbox. Luckily, I only had 25 hours of flight time, but I can imagine the head of those who will suffer this bug with 499 hours of flight, or worse 999!

For the rudder recentering, the solution seems to be, to do without AI. But it is still necessary that the configuration is not randomly erased by FS2020.

1 Like