Rudders no longer useable

After more than 5 years of use I decided to retire my Thrustmaster T-Flight rudder pedals and get something more realistic. I purchased the Turtle Beach Velocity One rudders. I really like the build quality, weight, and feel. Being a pilot in training IRL, I wanted something that felt more like a real Cessna. The rudders had favorable reviews, unlike the yoke setup TB has.
After plugging in the new rudders I started having issues. Even though the rudders are perfectly centered on the graph when I select the “sensitivity” option, the plane keeps wanting to make a hard right when taxiing. I have to keep the left rudder fully depressed to keep the plane on the runway, At times I will lose control, veer off, and crash before even leaving the ground. I have full travel on the sensitivity graph when depressing the pedals and the travel is smooth.
I tried doing the Windows game controller calibration and that did not help. Worse yet, when I plugged my old rudders back in they are now exhibiting the same behavior, which makes MSFS unusable.
I tried both sets of rudders with X-Plane and have no issues at all.
There must be a way to completely clear out the rudder configs from the MSFS so I can start over. At the very least I’d like to be able to use my old Thrustmaster pedals and return the TB ones.
Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

-Delete your Thurstmaster profile, click Save.
-Close msfs .
-Unplug the Thurstmaster rudder.
-Plug in the new rudder, set up as per Turtle instructions(I don’t have them but, so not
sure what or how they require install) Adjust as wanted and click save.
-Check to make sure thurstmaster profile is gone also, delete again if still there, but should be gone.
-Look for multiple bindings/mappings on the new profile and
also check any other previously installed keyboard, mouse, stick, yoke, etc.

1 Like

Thanks for responding. How do you delete the profile when the device is still connected?

My advice is to make a new profile for the old pedals, and delete every single assignment, naming it Off or something like that Then make sure it is selected in profile manager That works for me.