S20 Add-on causes CTD

Purchased DC Designs S20 Goldendale, WA airport in the Marketplace yesterday. When I set a flight there, as soon as I hit “Fly Now”, it immediately crashes to desktop. Tried to set a flight from 4S2 Hood River, OR so I could fly to S20 and got the same result at 4S2. Deleted S20 in Content Manager and was able to load flights in both places just fine. Re-installed S20 and now am back to the CTD problem at both airports. Anybody able to use S20? How do you get help?

Check and see if it’s got a Living World.cfg file in it… If so, try removing it from the layout.json and see if that helps.

(S20 is an airport)

Well . . . lo and behold, re-installed a third time and all of a sudden everything is fine!! Have done nothing else to settings, etc. I had also purchased their PAWG program and have not had a single problem with it. Go figure!! Thanks to those who responded.

1 Like

If anyone wants to look up the DC Designs PAWG addon, look it up as DC Designs PAWG. To look up the real airport, look up PAWG Airport.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

2 Likes

Warn me about what, Tom?

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.