Sad to see no profiles for VKBSim Controllers :(

There is no limit…I just plugged in 3 x box controllers (that’s 10 devices), ran up MSFS and all 10 peripherals are there and can be bound!

Sounds like a USB issue to me

Putting a pin here to see if/when VKB support might appear.

I have a VKB Gunfighter Mk.III ‘Modern Combat Edition’ stick and a TWCS throttle (waiting forever for a VKB throttle). I have attempted to divide all attitude controls to the stick and all engine mgmt controls and some important misc. controls (brakes, pov hat, dive brakes, wheels up/down, etc.) to the throttle. This is because all of these controls are done by “feel” while in flight, and the logic helps a lot. I have looked around for bindings that address the large number of misc. controls (switches, navaids, etc) but every time I find somebody’s bindings, the vast majority of the stick buttons are devoted to camera choices. So, I am reduced (probably by lack of imagination) to using the mouse for Garmin selections, magnetos, fuel tank selections, etc.) while still having many unused VKB stick controls - really just because they have have no relation to attitude. This sort of defeats the flexibility of the VKB stick. Has nobody got better ideas for the stick controls than I have seen and have while still maintaining some logical division?

still no help from either side 2023

\

I have VKB Gladiator NXT Evo Premium Space Combat Edition and so far no issues.
Also works with Spadnext without any problems.

I also have the Gladiator NXT. I fly helicopters primarily. The only camera assignment I have is Cockpit/External view on the trigger. All others are bound to various aircraft operations/controls. True there are no default profiles in MSFS, but that’s not a problem, the sim recognizes the hardware.

Well, this topic is almost three years old now.

I’ve had a VKB Gladiator + FSM and the GA Module for about 18 months now? Completely configured, and whatever standard keybinds aren’t available, Mobiflight covers the gaps.