Saitek Combat pedals don't work

Are Saitek Combat Pedals supported?
They do appear in the list of controls but when chosen show nothing to set up and no picture.
They do work in other sims like DCS and X-Plane.
Tried clean reinstall with no effect.

You probably found a solution in another thread as I did, but for others it might be still helpful: Search for “Rudder Axis” under primary control surfaces and assign them. Don’t use “Rudder left” and “Rudder right”. Works for my Saiteks.

1 Like

Thanks, this worked!

Mine don’t work. Saitek Pro flight Cessna rudder pedals. blank screen. don’t even see controller axis to assign to rudder axis.

OK, here is how I did it:

1. Open controls window and click on your pedals.
  2. In the “Filter” choose “ALL”
  3. In the search box in the “search by name” line type “rudder axis” without quotes.
  4. The window will appear with two black rectangles.
  5. Click the left one and then “Select an input” and choose “Joystick R-Axis Z”
  6. Click “Validate”. It will ask to save a preset.
  7. Repeat the process for toe brakes axis, left and right choosing X and Y axis respectively.
  8. Enjoy.
    Forum doesn’t let me post screenshots or links, I uploaded screenshots here(replace space between flickr and com with dot):
    flickr com/photos/126106348@N06/albums/72157715543114316

I have an issue with these Pedals concerning the toe brakes. I’ve assigned the axis for left and right toe brake, and my pedals are working perfectly in other Sims, including the toe brakes. But in MSFS when the pedals are not pressed at all, on the sensitivity curve I see the marker in the right upper corner, which means “fully pressed”. When I then slightly step on the pedals, the marker jumps to the lower left corner and gradually climbs up the sensitivity curve as expected when I apply more pressure to the pedals. So no need to invert the curve. On the assignment screen there are these “bars” for every axis. As soon as I press the pedals slightly the bar for the brake axis suddenly jumps to “halfway filled” and then gradually the bar gets filled up to 100% when I apply more pressure to the pedals. I never had this issue during alpha and beta tests, so this must be a new bug.
Unfortunately with toe brakes working like this I’m unable to takeoff or land in the taildraggers, because I don’t get enough speed at takeoff, or instantly tilt on the nose when landing, because brakes are already applied without any input to the toe brakes.

Worked perfectly, thank you so much !

I have exactly this problem too with the Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals. I need the ability to designate the toe brakes as ‘sliders’, same as in DCS.

The axis tuning options in MSFS seem pretty limited

Thank you !