Saitek Panels and MSFS Finally Fixed?

I am about to purchase the Saitek Autopilot and Multi Panel boxes. I know in the past there have been serious problems with MSFS and these panels. I also know that Saitek/Logitech have put out a new plug-in not too long ago that supposedly fixed the problems. Is this accurate? Do they now work with MSFS? Thanks for the information…

To be honest not sure what the issue(s) we’re? I have both the radio abs multi panel. Have worked just fine since I got them last August.

Didn’t even know there was a new driver still running original.

Just checked, driver is still from 2020 on their website.

Been using a Multi-Panel and two Radio Panels since MSFS came out.
Not having any issues, and not using any third party stuff (SPAD, etc…).
Just my $.02.

3 Likes

The recent MSFS hot fix addresses those problems < Supposedly. The multi panels would not activate.

That was an issue with Spad and other similar applications.

The default / native drivers continued to work without issue.

What is the joystick/button pad on the bottom right corner and for what do you use it? Thanks

its a logitech g button box for farm simulator
buttonbox

Do you use it for primary controls?

I use it to control all cameras. Including flying the drone camera.
Just don’t like Xbox game controllers.

1 Like

I just purchased the flight panels. I’m only able to get the multipanel to work. However, the radio panel and autopilot panel don’t work. I’ve downloaded the drivers but still no success.

Don’t know why but I have the multipanel, radio and comm and they work , sort of. I am able to move the IAS,ALT,etc. but the display on my saitek panel doesn’t match what is indicated on the PMDG 737 instrument panel. Is this the same for everyone?

Yes Saitek panels in the sim work as good as they should. Considering though getting the Accu Sim A2A Comanche. I believe though some have had a problem with the plane not being compatible with Saitek. Any comments?