Saitek Pro Flight Throttles and Yoke

Does anyone know of a way to get a 2nd throttle working. I have two (6 total levers) that I’ve used in fsx so that I have 4 individual throttle controls, 1 prop, 1 mixture. In fs2020, only one is recognized. It acts completely like it cannot see the 2nd quadrant.

Also, on a side note, has anyone figured out how to calibrate their controls. Fsx used to have the option right in the controls menu. I need to calibrate my working quadrant to fs2020 as it’s range is messed up. At 0% it reads 50 in game.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I have Saitek throttle quadrants (2) and gave up trying to use both. msfs2020 quickly recognized my single throttle unit. I am planning to spend the $260 later on this year for a new Honeycomb throttle unit (6 levers and gear flap control).

1 Like

You can calibrate your controls by searching in the windows start menu: ‘USB and Game Controllers’ and the menu that FSX used to bring up will appear.

Interesting, because I went into my device settings in windows and although the same window pops up, I get no calibration option.

Yeah, very disappointing to say the least. I know Microsoft is trying to push this deal with honeycomb,. It considering the pro flight systems are hands down the most popular for many years now, it’s sad not to see day 1 support for something so many people use.

Oh that’s very interesting. Try going to: Control Panel (Old Version) > Devices and Printers, and see if they’re in there.

Ohhhh myyy that Honeycomb throttle unit looks amaazing!!

1 Like

That is where I went lol. Yeah, I’m thinking of forcing an uninstall of all the drivers and reinstalling. Just seems silly that FSX has no issue and all the functions work.

It will show up in the controls window under Saitek pro flight quadrant. It is a pain in the rear to map the controls to your engine but it can be done. The trick is the first throttle system is found under the yoke settings. It will take a little time to find and tweek but it works

I use two with no issues. Make sure you download the drivers from Saitek or Logitech. Do not allow Windows to install drivers. After your drivers are downloaded, reboot. Open MSFS and adjust the controls the way you want them. The first throttle quadrant’s settings will be under the same menu as the Yoke. Your second throttle quadrant’s settings will be under the throttle quadrant menu. Hope this helps.