Saitek ProFlight Cessna TPM System

Did anybody make the Saitek ProFlight TPM system work? I don’t mean the TPM quadrant but the Cessna like TPM. I can see it in the FS2020 Controls section but is not configurable.

All the other Saitek peripherals (yoke, quadrant, panels, radio) work fine for me with the Logitech plugin.

1 Like

Anyone could advise?

My TPM is no longer recognized by windows and will not show up in the devices list. In researching this, I found a post that Logitech is no longer supporting driver updates as they consider this end of life and so windows updates may render the tpm no longer usable. This is very disappointing. I have not been able to find any recent driver update to rectify this. If you have found a fix for this, I would appreciate any information!!

Mine works fine. No driver, just set as a regular joystick since that’s all it is.

If you want the switches to work in the right direction use Spad.next

@RoboGreg Are you really talking about this one?
Pro Flight™ TPM System - Throttle/Prop/Mixture Axis for PC and Mac | Saitek.com

Yes that very one.

Thanks a lot :+1:. This is really cool news. BTW, how did you set it as a regular joystick?

Just plugged it in and never installed the Logitech Drivers. It defaults to an HID Joystick.

If you already have the Logitech driver installed you’ll probably have to do some Regedit surgery, if you search for removing a joystick or peripheral from the registry that should get you moving in the right direction.

Hi @RoboGreg ,

I installed the pro flight drivers for the tpm panel. The logitech drivers are needed for my other panels.
I see the tpm in controls and the throttle etc are working.
I can’t seem to get the switches to work though. They have an On press and On release event available, but no on or off, or different number for up and down. Is spad.next really the only way to go here?

Today I found out how to map the switches.
For example to bind the Battery to switch #1:

• Map Battery On to Input 01, On Press
  • Map Battery Off to Input 01, On Release

This means that the switch is off when it points upward and on when you press it down (which is how most switches work).
When you want it the other way around (up for on) then swap On Press and On release.